Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Premier Field Engineer - Platforms Client
Comp plan C1
The purpose of the Premier Field Engineer (PFE) position is to provide Microsoft customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex integration problems associated with business solutions built on the Microsoft platform. PFE provides strategic vision and guidance for successful implementation of customer solutions through developed trusted advisor relationships and successful integration of Microsoft products into customer engagements.
PFE engagements are focused on the Deliver and Operate phases as well as on the Manage Layer of the IT Service Lifecycle.
Premier Field Engineering (PFE) provides technical leadership for Premier customers around the world to promote health in their IT environments through onsite, remote and dedicated services.   As part of Customer Service and Support (CSS), the Premier Field Engineer works together with Commercial Technical Support and Enterprise Services to strengthen the Microsoft Services Field Engineering capability worldwide.
In conjunction with Microsoft Services, PFE is empowered to provide end-to-end consulting, support and customer services that enable the rapid adoption, deployment and productive use of Microsoft products and technologies. Together with our partners, we develop and integrate the best knowledge and know-how in the industry with Microsoft products and technologies in response to Premier Customers demanding needs.
• Develop strategic ongoing customer relationships
• Communicate at various levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground
• Partner with other Microsoft teams to deliver a service of excellence
• Participate in proactive account management, planning and strategy for targeted accounts
• Participates and contributes to technical communities
• Provides assistance to peers and/or virtual team members with respect to sharing knowledge and best practices
• Deliver proactive onsite support services
• Deliver presentations, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions
• Write technical documents
• Develop and deliver standardized and customized services as workshops, health checks or risk assessments
• Solve complex technical problems through sound and creative troubleshooting
• Develop and implement strategies for providing proactive support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
• Be perceived as a trusted advisor by customers
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Set an example of excellence as a Microsoft representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment and first-class delivery.
• Maintain deep technical expertise in at least one area of specialization
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
• 5+ years of related experience
• Relevant level of experience in the enterprise customer arena
• Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
2) Technical/Functional Skills
• Strong communication skills
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills
• Strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
• Solid troubleshooting skills in complex business environments
• Deep technical expertise in
Windows Performance & Memory Troubleshooting
Windows Deployment Process
Group Policy Processing
Strong Troubleshooting Skills and Experience (Windows, Applications, GPO, IE, Deployment)
Windows Patching & WSUS
Fundamental Networking Knowledge – IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
3) Beneficial Skills
Windows Performance Toolkit
Sysinternals Tools" und "Application Compatibility Toolkit
User / Kernel Mode Debugging
MOF / ITIL Foundation
4) Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
• Open and respectful with others
• Willing to take on big challenges
• Passion for customers, partners and technology
• Accountable for commitments, results and quality
• Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence
• Degree in Computer Science or related
• Microsoft Certifications (MCTS, MCITP, MCPD)
• ITIL/Service Management experience
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
• Good German and English language skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft's privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx