Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cloud Solution Architect - Data Platform
Working at Microsoft
Empower every person and organization in the world to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every single day. At Microsoft we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the World.
CSA-Partner (Data Platform & Analytics)
A Cloud Solution Architect for Partners (CSA-P) drives partner capability and capacity on Azure in collaboration with Azure Practice Development Managers (PDMs) and portfolio partners.   This is a technical, partner facing role, where you will be accountable for new practice development in both existing and recruit partners, working with them to build technical capability and partnering to deliver successful data platform and analytics designs and deployments.
CSAs lead the Azure technical partner engagement including: technical readiness, architectural design using an I/we/you approach, collaborating with portfolio partners on projects and/or Proofs of Concepts and unblocking through partner deployment blockers. The solutions that CSA-Ps develop with partners drive repeatable customer value and partner profitability.
You will have experience in partner and/or customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior executives to drive cloud deployment. International mobility is required up to 60%
It’s your chance to…..
•      Engage in deep practice with a named list of up to 12 partners, Azure PDM portfolio aligned. The CSA-P is involved in quarterly portfolio review and updates
•      Lead, through-partner deployment and utilization of Azure services by supporting partners in pre-sales technical efforts, POCs and reviewing designs/providing guidance in RFP/tender responses.
•      Help partners develop their Data Platform and Analytics practices on Azure, including delivering offers to the market based on professional services, managed services and/or IP. Relevant workloads include Dashboards & data visualization, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Advanced & Predictive Analytics Data Platform Modernization and Database Migration.
•      Put Azure technical readiness plans in place for each portfolio partner (updated quarterly) for Data Platform & Analytics
•      Engage and align with partner portfolio technical pre-sales resources (Azure P-TSPs)
•      Contribute actively to the Azure Partner Readiness Catalog (APRC) which enables partners to more easily find Azure readiness material
•      Establish deep relationships with key technical resources and executives within portfolio partners
•      Bring 400 Level depth in Data Platform & Analytics plus current on market trends and insights
•      Evangelize and support broad, online plus local readiness efforts to portfolio partners
•      Be a Subject Matter Authority on partners getting Microsoft Azure Support and Cloud Platform Competency technical requirements
If you can bring…..
•      A Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies (including open source), business drivers, and emerging computing trends
•      A Significant depth of technical experience in a number of the following Azure services and technologies: Data Catalog, Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Data Lake Store, HD Insight, Machine Learning, Power BI Embedded,, Azure IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Notification Hubs, Stream Analytics, Document DB, SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Database, SQL Server Stretch Database, BizTalk Services, open source data platform technologies such as MySQL Database and Mongo DB
•      Partner experience, with an understanding of partner business drivers and business models plus demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations
•      The ability to set and lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers and imperatives to help partners build profitable Azure/cloud businesses
•      Experience leading partner technical communities is desirable
•      Excellent communication and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth
•      Experience in removing technology blockers in a matrix organization and so enabling the partner’s business
•      5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, leading various partner relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
•      5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
•      Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
•      A highly desired Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background
•      MBA optional
We would love to hear from you…..
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to handle your schedule efficiently.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.