Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Solution Sales Professional - Surface Tablet - Reseller
Solution Sales Professional - Tablet and Surface
Location: Wallisellen, Switzerland
The Solution Sales Professional-Reseller / Distributor role is a sales leader role responsible for managing the end-to-end Surface channel for the subsidiary. This role will look after the relationship and performance of the distributors, their Surface business plans, key market and revenue objectives, and initiatives for the commercial Surface business. Furthermore, this role will be the core architect of developing the managed partners and is accountable for the performance of these partners.
• Develop, enable and grow Managed Resellers and Authorized Distributors for Surface
• Develop a direct and through-ADR reseller partner recruitment plan
• Lead the Surface channel expansion project for the subsidiary
• Develop, manage and review business plans with ADDs and ADRs to meet joint business goals, incl. revenue, unit and attach targets
• Exceed revenue quota goals by delivering Surface revenue growth across the full Surface channel portfolio
• Ensure partner readiness by developing and executing a plan to build partner marketing, sales, integration and support capabilities
• Ensure promotions, offers and programs are executed with precision throughout the channel
• Manage channel inventory to minimize risk of stock-outs or excess inventory
• Manage Channel Incentives spend and mix to plan and achieve 100% utilization against agreed sales targets and payout models.; Align COOP funded marketing plans to Microsoft business priorities.
• Utilize field insight, data and case studies to support the channel for Surface
• Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with managed partners and distributors to understand sales blockers and discuss plans to overcome them
• Establish high partner satisfaction by earning a “trusted advisor” status with senior executives down to the field rep level, driving positive outcome against Conditions of Satisfaction, and influencing partner business strategy & planning.
• BA is essential
• 5-8 years of related experience
• Hardware (e.g., PC, data storage, networking, etc) commercial sales experience
• Strong reseller and/or distributor partner experience
• Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English and German is essential
Ever wondered who works at Microsoft Switzerland?
15 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft>
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.