Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Microsoft now offers a complete enterprise meetings and voice solution in Skype for Business and Office 365, including traditional phone conferencing and calling services.   Including these new services in Office 365 allows our customers to provide a great end-to-end communications experience for their users while simplifying both procurement and management.   For Microsoft, these new services represent a huge business opportunity,
We are looking for a product marketing manager to lead our Skype for Business value propositions.   This includes working across Office 365 marketing and sales to ensure end-to-end orchestration, and leading our outbound marketing efforts to ensure press, analysts, and customers understand our value proposition and feature set.
You’ll need strong technical acumen, great communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that spans multiple customer segments.   We need you to work closely with the Skype engineering team on prioritizing scenarios and requirements.   We need you to work with other marketing teams in Office 365 and elsewhere to develop and tell the stories that bring our Skype for Business solution to life.   We need you to engage with our customers, indirectly through our sales and partner channels, directly in small group settings at the Executive Briefing Center, and on stage at Microsoft events and industry trade shows.   We need you to help us build the right experiences and products, and ensure customers know that Microsoft is the best choice for their communications.
* Passion and drive for results
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Track record of influencing at multiple levels inside and outside the company
* Experience working with cross-functional teams
* 2+ years in product marketing, technical sales, or product management
* BS in a technical field, preferably computer science or electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
* Understanding of Microsoft technology and products
* Fluency in German and English, French is desirable   Business degree is desirable but not required.
Come join us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.