Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Account Executive – manages Microsoft’s largest enterprise customers.
This role is responsible for delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing book of business that includes: revenue, annuity relationships, and the consumption of Microsoft cloud products.   This role executes great account planning and team leadership that results in strong relationships with both IT decision makers and line of business decision makers in each account.   The Account Executive is unique in the Enterprise sales organization because it is this role that is responsible for leading and orchestrating all of the other roles involved in selling to and supporting the customer - as one unified team.   Superior execution of team selling ensures that Microsoft is a strategic business partner to the customer and demonstrates that Microsoft has the technical and sales capabilities and capacity to lead our customers in transforming to digital businesses by delivering unprecedented experiences and results.
• Create business value for your customer by being a strategic business partner.   You do this by having insight into your customer’s market, industry and business model; by discovering your customer’s business priorities and challenges; by having a clear knowledge of sponsors, decision-makers, influencers and blockers; and by creating an account plan for a long-term relationship based on providing value to key stakeholders.
• Identify key Business Decision Makers across Marketing, Finance, Sales & HR and develop strong relationships with them – using both Enterprise Marketing resources as well as by teaming with partners or Services.
• Provide value-focused solution selling by clearly establishing the business value that Microsoft technology and services add to the customer’s broader business objectives.
• Leverage Customer Planning to help our customers realize the value of their investments through implementation (deployment), and usage (consumption) of the cloud services they have invested in.
• Lead and coordinate the Account Team's engagement with the customer, ensuring our customers fully benefit from Microsoft and our Partners' full offerings – ensuring that each Account Team member is aware of relevant engagements through all aspects of the sales, deployment and usage cycles.
Key initiatives and challenges
• Achieve greater understanding of the competitive landscape in the customer base as customers are looking for ways to cut cost out of their business model
• Gain more in-depth focus on industry or vertical solutions to meet customer needs, and the business value proposition that Microsoft offers in helping customer’s meet their challenges and business opportunities
• Develop deeper understanding of the marketplace and an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s industry and core business process across the customer base
• Finding effective ways to sell with an understanding of current economic/market conditions through creative deal structuring, creative terms, value propositions, etc., that demonstrates to customers how Microsoft can save them money and get the most value of their investment.
• B.S. in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
• Strong sales and business background centered on Microsoft technologies
• 5-10+ years of industry-related experience
• Deep understanding of key competitive technologies.
• Ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to senior business and technical decision makers mapped to the customer’s core business priorities
• Fluent French and English
Ever wondered what kind of people work at Microsoft and if you would fit in? You’ve heard that you don’t have to be an IT crack to be successful to have a great career at Microsoft?
14 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement on paper at Microsoft; it’s a core value, business imperative, and an investment in our people. We strongly believe that mixed teams achieve better results and encourage females to apply for this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief”