Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Customer Service Management (CSM) team is responsible for the development of delivery platforms for Connectivity, Communications, Computing and Security product sets that position Interoute as a high margin innovative ICT Integration solutions provider.
It is a team that works closely with Sales to jointly develop and support viable plans for delivering industry leading service management and in life support of Interoute Enterprise customers.
The team provides a wide range of Professional Services ensuring that Interoute is capable of supporting the pre and post-sale lifecycle of large and complex Enterprise customer solutions.
Reporting to the CSM FRCH Regional IPCM Manager, working within the Interoute Customer Services Management team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing customer projects for specific large and complex Enterprise and ICT customers from initial solution to release to Operations
They will work extremely closely with Central and Regional Delivery Teams, Sales Teams and other Project/Program Management teams to implement new projects and solutions for the customer. Making use of our Technical Teams to ensure that those solutions exceed the expectations of the customer.
They will also be an advocate of change within the organisation. Working as part of a cross company team to continually evolve Interoutes own Project Management Methodology and delivery processes.
The Project Manager will own and manage the delivery of customer solutions through the effective coordination of internal Interoute Service Delivery teams, external third party service delivery partners and customer delivery teams. The Project Manager will be the single point of contact for all deliverables within the projects, to deliver to expected quality levels, budget and on time; and working within the Interoute Project Management methodology.
This role will require occasional business travel to participate in customer meetings. The role will include (but is not limited to):
• Complete ownership from pre-sales to full operational handover for Interoute’s major customer projects.
• Operational mode is one of Customer first, driving towards and exceeding customer expectations.
• Manage project risks by applying mitigation techniques to minimise/eradicate the effects.
• Strong control of change management & scope creep for demanding customer projects.
• Work within and enhance where needed the common project management methodology.
• Focused management of all Escalation paths for Customer Deliveries, internal OLA’s and Carrier/3rd Party suppliers.
• Continuous improvements in strengthening relationships with internal groups, Sales Operations, Product Development, CSD & Field teams, Country Managers organisations to continually develop and address process deficiencies.
• Continually challenge the process and amend processes & procedures to meet principle goals/objectives related to revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
• Management reporting: adhere to internal weekly reports, operate a RAG system for early identification of customer issues and drive SLA reporting. Analyse and identify trends to be addressed by senior management.
• Provide direct support to pre-sales and bid management teams for large business opportunities to enhance win chance and minimise risk of losing business.
• Report customer project related KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the customer project environment.
• Assisting and managing relationships with external vendors and contractors
• Liaising with internal central and regional teams and management groups
• Drive customer service improvements through agreed SLA management and performance monitoring and reporting
• To continually optimize internal processes based on an ITIL approach in coordination with HQ who provide functional management
• Review deliverables of project proposals and interpret as plans and processes
• Create and execute project work plans using MS project or similar. Revise and understand these plans and deliverables to meet project needs and requirements
• Identify resources and skill sets needed and assign individual responsibilities
• Effectively apply team methodology and ensure client expectations are managed and met
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a client project and scope
• Prepare and manage project reviews, quality assurance procedures and update risk register
• Minimize employer's and client's exposure and risk with respect to commercial and operating variables
• Ensure team project documents are complete, current, and recorded appropriately
• Liaise with clients and ensure deliverables are met throughout project
• Track and report booked hours and expenses against budget
• Participate in creating proposals including completing project deliverables, costing and timing plans
• Communicate fluently in English and German
• A degree or significant experience from a technical or engineering background
• 3 to 5 years project management experience within an ISP Managed Services, Enterprise Networking or ICT area
• Possess an understanding of complex ICT or networking engineering principles and experience of delivering related projects
• Experience of Managed Hosting and Security would be desirable
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
• Experience of managing budgets of €2M+
• Prince II Practitioner or equivalent Project Management qualification
• Additional business qualifications would be considered a benefit
• iTIL qualifications highly desirable
• A technologist able to enthuse an audience
• A committed team player
• Persuasive, influential and an effective communicator
• Excellent matrix management and ability to build strong cross-departmental relationships
• An experienced individual able to communicate at all levels
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• An ability to recognize potentially serious issues quickly and drive to resolution
• Personal focus on continuous improvement and innovation, open to new ideas and techniques for management
• German and English mandatory