Team Leader Security Tech. Integration
Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S), is an innovative, independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber and media security solutions to enterprises and public sector institutions.
Our team of security experts delivers end-to-end consulting, technology, managed services, and threat intelligence to help organizations build and run successful security programs.
Our global reach and cyber solutions focus is reinforced by key international partnerships.
Kudelski Security is headquartered in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland. For more information, please visit: www.kudelskisecurity.com
Location:Grand Cheseaux, Switzerland
- Lead the Security Technology Integration & Professional Services which is in charge of deploying partner technologies for the Kudelski Security customers.
- Lead the Security Technology Integration & Professional Services:
- Define the perimeter of the service in accordance with the Kudelski Security strategy.
- Provide support to the pre-sales team and the account management team on the product part of the vendor portfolio.
- Sign-off on the Statement of Works for the client projects
- Sign-off on the Bill of Materials for the client projects
- Participate in the deployment on client premises of vendor technologies and products
- Participate in the deployment of client premise CFC components.
- Ensure standardized process including deployment documentation packaging, customer knowledge transfer, solution acceptance and post-deployment support and evolution.
- Manage the team
- Manage the team :
- Identify, recruit, train and develop people to build an efficient team.
- Manage the budget allocated to the team.
- Lead or participate to face-to-face meetings with customers and third parties in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
- Ensure that certification levels are maintained across the team members
- Service Delivery:
- Provide a top-quality, state-of-the-art service.
- Manage the Vendor Related occupation forecast.
- Manage the CFC Related occupation forecast.
- Collaborate with Sales, Pre-Sales and PMO to obtain visibility on upcoming activities.
- Collaborate with CFC team to ensure smooth transition to the 24x7 operation of the Managed Device or Threat Monitoring components
- Manage and report on the activities and performance.
- Maintain and improve the intelligence service :
- Constantly improve the services according to the defined KPIs.
- Ensure the hardware, software and third-party services used by the service are always the most appropriate according to the business requirements.
Requirements / Profile
A self-driven, autonomous and highly motivated intelligence professional with a passion for the field of security.
a) Experience & Background:
- Minimum 2 years management and leadership experience with proven customer facing experience.
- Proven experience working as network and security specialist
- Profound understanding of information security industry forces and trends
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of network and security commercial solutions
- Good understanding of the sales process
- Flexibility is required including capability to travel to customer’s site
- Engineering degree in technology / computer science or equivalent
- CISSP/CISM and other security certifications are a plus
- Must have experience with one or more of the following technologies: NGFW/UTM (Palo Alto, Fortinet), IDS/IPS (TippingPoint, Cisco), WAF (F5)
- Technical certifications are a plus
c) Personal skills:
- Autonomy, self-taught, flexibility, rigor, efficiency and ability to manage pressure are key skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Capability to communicate with customer at all level (management – risks, and technical – IT integration)
- Curious for security topics and willing to acquire strong security knowledge
- Dynamic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player, yet able to take initiatives and autonomous
- Capability to work on several tasks in parallel with multiple interfaces
- d) Languages:
- Fluent English & French essential, other languages an asset
Mobility / travel:
This position requires usually around 25% travel time and in some specific project longer period in customer premises in Suisse / Europe.