Senior Sales Manager - EMEA.
Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S), is an innovative, independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber and media security solutions to enterprises and public sector institutions.
Our team of security experts delivers end-to-end consulting, technology, managed services, and threat intelligence to help organizations build and run successful security programs.
Our global reach and cyber solutions focus is reinforced by key international partnerships.
Kudelski Security is headquartered in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland. For more information, please visit: www.kudelskisecurity.com
Location:Grand Cheseaux, Switzerland
Your mission will be to generate and lead sales for Kudelski Security within the big actors of the Swiss industry. A challenging position requiring strong sales skills, excellent business acumen and an in-depth understanding of the Swiss cyber security challenges.
- Execute on the Kudelski Security growth plan by defining an action plan to win deals through identifying and pursuing new prospects and opportunities in the country.
- Sales of Kudelski Security (managed) services and products to the Swiss industry and achieving financial targets set.
- Identifying upselling opportunities.
- Provide active sales support on selected strategic opportunities (qualification, strategy, presentations, proposals and negotiations).
- Collect and communicate information on competition useful for Kudelski Security to win deals against this competition.
- In cooperation with Marketing and Communications, define and communicate the USPs and value propositions of Kudelski Security for the Swiss Industry.
- Work in close cooperation with other departments in Kudelski Security (Services, Finance and Marketing, etc.) to ensure alignment of strategy, actions and good communications.
- Be the ambassador for Kudelski Security to promote the products and services in the country.
Requirements / Profile
Experience & Background:
- Successful track record in building and executing on a business development plan.
- Strong track record of success in identifying and exploiting business opportunities in a technology environment.
- Strong experience in driving Sales requirements with a business attitude.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience (re)selling cyber security, IT solutions and services to the Swiss industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the cyber security industry or an innovative technology industry and a profound understanding of its forces and trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Advanced Engineering or Business Degree, ideally an MBA or a masters degree in a security related discipline.
- Fluent English and French, other languages an asset.