Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
System Management Engineer
We're looking for a
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in 3rd IT support in Microsoft environment.
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Provide maintenance, operations of global systems.
- Provide design, upgrade and configuration recommendations for current supported Infrastructure.
- You receive incidents not managed by L1/L2 support (directly from the ticketing system).
- You analyze and solve them or forward them to the Architects.
- You write troubleshooting, implementation and design documentation
- You perform System Administration tasks on the SCVMM, Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Perform root cause analysis; make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
- This support is defined as senior L3 support
Main Technical Skills
- MS SCVMM 2012 \ 2016
- MS Windows 2012 R2
- MS SQL Reporting Services – intermediate to advanced
- MS GPO
- Powershell – intermediate to advanced
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.
Undecided? Browse our current openings and send us your application:
Upload your CV