Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for a
Do you enjoy increasing business agility, productivity, decision-making and compliance to changing standards by renovating and digitizing internal processes? Your analytical prowess and methodical mindset alongside our team of leading process improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will bring success to businesses. Help lead the way in digital change with modern user-driven processes and solutions.
- Maintenance, upgrade and troubleshooting of Front Arena components, liaise with IT and business departments
- Design, implementation and documentation of new solutions and architecture schemas in Front Arena
- Project work for Trading IT and 2nd level support for Front Arena solution
- Prior Front Office experience, knowledge of basic trading workflows
- Knowledge and prior experience with AMAS (experience with Sungard TCC infrastructure and AMAS-Global Trading would be an advantage), A(M)PH and XMBA
- Experience dealing with Order Management functionality in Front Arena
- Profound system and programming knowledge in Front Arena: Prime, ADFL, ACM/AEL, AMBA, ATS, Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills and “get things done” attitude
- Very good team player
- Prior experience with the following products would be an advantage: Bloomberg, GL Win, ULlink, Predator, Avaloq, Kondor+
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.