Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Infrastructure Engineer
We're looking for a
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in 3rd IT support in Microsoft environment.
Excellent English level required.
We are looking for person to perform the following activities within our team.
- Create/troubleshoot and test Group Policies for a global landscape
- Create/Troubleshoot and test scripts(VB, PowerShell, batch)
- Assist in the packaging and testing of our standard applications during various releases. Keep track and plan testing sessions.
- Manage a Virtual Machine LAB including creation and removal of VMs when required.
- Test hardware and validate for standard catalog.
- Handle Support Requests, Changes and Problems related to the above activities.
- Create documentation for Local IT
Main Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of PowerShell or any other scripting language
- Good experience in managing GPOs at a domain level.
- Good experience managing filesharing/printing/File Permissions
- Windows Client and server setup, install, configure & troubleshooting experience.
- Operating knowledge of VMware and/or Hyper-V
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.
Undecided? Browse our current openings and send us your application:
Upload your CV