Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for a
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
- Provide support services to users within Microsoft environment (Windows 7 and Office 2010 mostly)
- Coordinate and follow the incident management processes especially for migrations to Sever 2008 and Windows 7
- Optimize the service quality following the best practices defined with our clients
- Be a point of contact for the users and solve their problems when needed
- Software environment: Microsoft Windows XP and 7, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange
- Degree in informatics, Microsoft Windows 7, Cisco or ITIL v.3 certifications are a plus
- A significant technical support experience at 2nd level support position.
- Proficient with Windows 7
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft environments and related business applications
- Fluent English
- Very good French
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.