Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for a
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
We are looking for a Salesforce lead consultant to lead all technical aspects involved in delivering Salesforce projects – primarily custom code development (Visualforce and Apex) but also any other related technical items (such as data and external application integration). The Lead is expected to have extensive experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce and Apex. The Lead Developer will be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage developers throughout the development, testing, and support phases.
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities
- Determine the scope and corresponding effort estimates for all development
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce
- Create and maintain development and integration plans
- Fluent German
- EPFL, Grandes Ecoles or higher equivalent training
- 2-3 years’ experience developing Salesforce APEX / Visualforce
- UML knowledge and SCRUM
- Knowledge Database and SQL
- Knowledge of CRM solutions
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.