Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We're looking for an
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in 3rd IT support in Microsoft environment.
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
Computer and Mobile Device Lifecycle (30%):
- Assist the Team Coordinator in defining and maintaining the standard Hardware
- Catalogs of the Group (desktops, laptops, workstations, servers and mobile devices)
- Escalate technical problems to third party service providers and vendors
- Gather and maintain hardware requirements for the different functional environments supported (corporate, retail, contact center and manufacture)
- Consolidate Hardware Catalog update information and reporting coming from vendors and prepare them for the internal dissemination
- Maintain the Catalog Information in the internal Asset Management system
Operational activities (50%):
- Assist the team in defining procedures for operational tasks for the ongoing administration of the solutions managed by the team and take responsibility for the handover to the global support team
- Assist in writing technical documentation and communications
- Escalate technical issues to vendors and third party providers
- Assist in resolving 3rd level support Incidents assigned to the team
- Manage Change Requests and Problems assigned to the team
Infrastructure administration and automation (20%):
- Assist the team in maintaining SCCM collections and queries
- Assist the team in maintaining Smart Groups, Profiles and data in AirWatch
- Assist the team in defining and building reports from AirWatch and SCCM
- Write PowerShell scripts to automate management tasks
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Not really? Try again.