Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Global Portfolio Management, Zurich (38348)
Do you have several years of professional experience as a portfolio manager with excellent knowledge of financial services, processes and products? Are you also CFA, CAIA or AZEK qualified. If so, a challenging and exciting role awaits you in a prestigious Swiss asset manager in the heart of Zurich.
You should be university-educated in Business Administration, Economics, or similar, with a proven track record in managing teams, as well as individuals. My client is looking for someone with extensive experience in leading interdisciplinary projects in large organisations.
Fluency in English and German is required for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and developing the Global Portfolio Management Business Development team
• Ensuring the implementation and tracking of key strategic initiatives
• Analysis and development of business cases (e.g. M&A activities, qualitative and quantitative analysis and assessments)
• Identification and development of new business opportunities and products
• Ensuring continuous further development and optimisation of the Portfolio Management systems, processes and workflows
• Definition of procedural and technical business requirements. Coordination of testing and creation of user manuals.
• Supporting preparation of project planning, controlling, managing resources, budgeting, cost tracking as well as reporting
• Maintaining and regularly updating documents regarding local policies and procedure
Swiss residents and EU members only.
If this position excites you and you are looking for the next step in your career with a reputable firm, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 38348.
Please note that applications without a reference number cannot be treated in a timely fashion.