BackApply to this job offer
On behalf of one of our clients, an international company based in Lausanne, we are looking to recruit an:
Permanent – 100%
Your mission will be to provide administrative support to a director and assist in all purposes linked to his activities.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the director (screen emails and phone calls, correspondence & memos, monitor deadlines and control documents, deal with confidential material, etc).
- Complex agenda management
- Organize internal and external meetings: liaise with participants, arrange logistics and prepare content
- Participate in the preparation and organisation of Board meetings
- Liaise with other departments and ensure the distribution flow of information
- 8 to 10 years’ experience as an executive assistant gained in a multinational environment.
- Fluency in English, French AND German mandatory
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Word.
- Dynamic professional endowed with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick-minded solver, able to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Very organized and flexible person.
- Highly reliable, precise and efficient.
We kindly ask you to email us your CV in Word format to: email@example.com.
Please note that we will only reply to applications closely in line with the position’s requirements. Unless advised otherwise, we may keep your file for future needs.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly note that only qualified applications will be considered and contacted. Thank you for your understanding.