Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Solution Owner (100%)
IT Solution Owner (100%) - CSV/ITIL/Windows Server/MS SQL Server/Windows 7 & Windows 10 Clients/Healthcare/Barcode Scanning/Label Printing
Role:IT Solution Owner
Duration:until 31/12/2017 (extension possible)
Our client in Central Switzerland is looking for an IT Solution Owner.
* Maintaining and supporting solutions procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
* Managing enhancements and changes to solutions following industry and best practice procedures and enable the business to maximize the use of the existing solution capabilities.
* Optimize business processes at a global level in the area of expertise.
* Monitoring and continuous improvement of defined support process through KPIs and SLAs including communication to relevant stakeholders.
* Ensure that operational aspects are included in solution design.
* Execute the defined release strategy for the specific solution(s) taking into consideration business as well as technical needs incl. dependencies to related solutions.
* Maintain and support solutions according to valid procedures incl. Computer System Validation guidelines in case of GxP relevant solutions.
* Evaluating alternative informatics technologies where required and researching industry best practices and emerging trends.
Requirements / Experience:
* BS in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent degree and/or experience (Post graduate qualifications at a Masters level is a plus)
* Around 5 to 10 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization
* Experience managing solutions in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation
* Experience in the healthcare industry
* Experience in leading maintenance and support activities
* ITIL knowledge (ITIL Foundation certification preferred)
* Technology knowledge:
- Windows Servers 2008-2012
- MS SQL Server 2008-2014
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 Clients
* Strong communication skills, strong troubleshooting skills
* Advanced English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
* Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours or on call arrangements to provide support 24/7
* Experience in Project Management and/or Client Engineering and/or Barcode Scanning and/or Label Printing
Mandatory language skills:
* German (written & spoken): Proficient
* English (written & spoken): Advanced / Proficient
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then send your complete dossier using this link in the advert.
Even if this particular position doesn't suit your profile we recommend that you send us your CV and share with us what you are exactly looking for.
Find more jobs at http://www.itcag.com/chen/jobs/
Call us and discover the quality of our services for yourself. We are more than happy to meet with you for an individual consultation. Do not hesitate to contact us for further enquires on +41 41 760 77 01
Our Pay rolling is referred by 98% of our freelancers as the best Pay rolling system in Switzerland. Do you require more information? Feel free to contact us.