Senior Consultant provides technical leadership within services engagements, translating solution architecture into a technical implementation plan working closely with the technical team, PM and Customer team to ensure the technical components of the engagement are delivered to meet customer’s business needs. Works closely with R&D and Customer Support to provide product and implementation feedback and to drive rapid resolution for engagement specific product and support issues.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant include:
- Works interactively with all project staff, both internal and customer
- Coaches and leads junior technical resources to success while delivering customer satisfaction
- Checks that the customer’s technical environment is enabled to meet deployment milestones
Plan and Design
- Plan: Owns all aspects of project technical planning relative to assigned tasks, leveraging project team as needed to complete customer kick-off, project planning, deliverables review and sets clear customer expectations
- Analyze: Contributes to and owns as appropriate, any analysis process and documentation deliverables including workshop facilitation and leadership, requirements and environment analysis, and documentation of as-is and to-be states
- Design: Defines unit or full solution design as assigned. Manages design within the scope of the SOW and project goals. Delivers customer ready design documentation as required
- Architecture Design: Uses best practices to define all components of the technical design aligning to project goals, governance, and customer adoption activities
- Process Design: Provides thought leadership and actionable guidance to drive customer adoption and value realization of their business goals
- Build: Owns all assigned areas of the build phase. Applies technical, education, and process knowledge and best practices to deliver consistent, high quality, production ready solutions
- Validate: Provides leadership, education, and mentoring throughout the validation phase to ensure the customer fully tests the solution capabilities within the defined project scope. Owns issue resolution through hands-on correction, re-design/re-build, project change order, or bug reporting
- Successfully moves the customer into Production. Production rollout success includes technical migration into the production environment, production testing, transition to support including any open defects or RFEs, and project closeout activities including Lessons Learned and Defects Reporting
- Regularly manages checkpoints with the build team to ensure solution design is followed throughout Development, Test, and Production build activities
- Identifies and develops champions within the customer project team, extended team, and executive leadership to assist in new business development and stronger project sponsorship from customer stakeholders
- Conduct health checks and customer reviews periodically to ensure deployment is completed and production system is configured for customer success
- Manage any open RFEs and outstanding Support tickets
- Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement
Our client is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the US. Well funded and going places, the company is also Forbes #1 cloud company to work for. With cloud and on-premise deployment flexibility, our client works and partners with many of the world's most innovative companies. With over 2,000 high profile and global customers, and year over year growth above 150%.
We are looking for a German speaking Senior Consultant (f/m) in Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Zurich or home office for the region Central Europe.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Builds skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of software solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc.
- Holds unexpired AEEP certification at all times
- Holds ITIL Foundation certification
- Actively keeps abreast of latest trends and best practice in enterprise software sector able to talk authoritatively with customers
- Continually strives to build advanced skills in becoming a trusted advisor
- Maintains advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Maintains competent Microsoft Project skills
- Maintains good knowledge of PSA System Timesheets and Expenses modules
- Multiple languages preferred
- 10+ years technical IT experience that includes:
- 3+ years Application development deployment
- 3+ relevant years deploying Enterprise Management Software Solutions
- Experience with escalation management working with Sales, Support & R&D
- International experience preferred
Es erwartet Sieeine interessante und vielseitige Aufgabe bei einem marktführenden Unternehmen.
Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, sich dieser Herausforderung stellenzu wollen und die geforderten Skills überwiegend mitbringen, freue ich mich auf ein Kennenlernen.
Ihre Fragen vorab, beantwortet Ihnen gerne Herr Kadir Altundagunter der Telefonnummer 0711-3415670.
Senden Sie mir bitte Ihre Bewerbung per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org folgenden Inhalten:
- prägnanter Lebenslauf in Englisch, aus dem Ihre Erfahrungen und Kenntnisse hervorgehen
- früheste Verfügbarkeit
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Weitere TOP Stellenangebote finden Sie unter www.perit.comund www.facebook.com/PERIT.GmbH
Folgen Sie PERIT immer aktuell auf: Twitter
Wenn Sie mobil unterwegs sind und TOP Stellenangebote nicht verpassen möchten, empfehlen wir Ihnen die neuen PERIT Apps für iPHONE, iPAD und Android Smartphones. Sie können die PERIT Apps mit folgenden Links downloaden:
PERIT App für Android
PERIT App für iPHONE & iPAD