Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Manager - EMEA Shared Services
Primary Job Responsibilities:Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. The Senior Manager - EMEA Shared Services will be responsible for managing the General Ledger Accounting and Procure to Pay operations for over 50 EMEA entities served by the Shared Services Centre while maintaining the highest level of integrity and responsiveness for both internal and external customers.
• Provide leadership, inspiration, management and motivation for an organization of approximately 12 employees in Bern and a group of ~60 accountants at our outsourcing provider in India
• Closely cooperates with the EMEA/APAC Shared Services Director and the Global Process Management lead in setting the strategic direction for the organization while driving world class operational performance.
• Ensure the team achieves optimal balance between cost, efficiency and service delivery. Manage projects aiming at standardizing and improving accounting processes
• General Ledger: Overseas the timely, complete and accurate preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP as well as Local GAAP. Coordinates and manages all EMEA closing activities within the parameters of eBay’s monthly close guidelines, including internal and external auditor commitment. Ensure performance of proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and integrity of financial statements. Responsible for the coordination and timely completion of the Statutory accounts and audits.
• P2P Operation: Responsible for Procure to Pay process (accounts payable, travel operations, expense reimbursement and corporate credit card program) in order to ensure an efficient, effective and comprehensive service to the business, its employees and vendors
• Maintaining an exceptionally strong internal control environment (SOX) to ensure compliance to standards and risk is mitigated. Confirm proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions and policies
• Manage our outsourced accounting operations partner in India.
• Act as an SME or manage and execute on special projects with cross functional business partners, peers and business controllers.
• Effectively partners with other members of the Finance function, the region and corporate to balance client’s expectations with team’s resources and workloads
• Partner with Global Process Management team to align best practices and operations.
• Ensure reporting of key metrics and SLAs are maintained
Last Updated: 29-Sep-2016