Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sourcing Hub Manager
Purpose of the position
To contribute to the overall result of Medtronic by managing the Indirect Spend (Non Product Related) at Third Parties within the Sourcing Hub on the most efficient and effective manner while meeting internal customer demand in terms of availability and contingency of requested goods or services;
· Support (EMEA) Category Management in developing Category Sourcing Strategies and Plans, provide Hub-specific requirements and take care of implementation within the Hub, drive (contract) compliance and regional Supplier and Contract Management. Ensure performance is defined in SLA’s and measured and monitored on KPI’s agreed upon with internal stakeholders.
· For Hub Specific Spend to evaluate and select new Vendors (gatekeeping), negotiate and agree terms and conditions and contracts. Implement and manage Hub-specific Contracts and Suppliers.
· Represent Indirect Supply Management function within the Hub, supporting local management in managing their needs on the most cost efficient and effective way, mitigating (supply) risk and ensuring compliance to applicable (corporate) requirements, processes and guidelines.
· Ensure all Terms and Conditions are made available to allow the Operational Sourcing organization to process the Purchasing Requisition in OneSource (SRM) in a timely, efficient and correct manner.
· Foster and drive changes enabling successful execution of defined Sourcing Strategies and Plans (incl. cultural and mindset changes) thru professional stakeholder management/engagement.
Indirect Supply Management is a professional organization supporting Medtronic’s businesses to generate sustainable profit by developing, coordinating and executing state of art Sourcing & Procurement processes on a Global/Regional scale.
With central steering and regional service, we will realize the associated benefits:
· Close cooperation with the Functional / SBU / Country Stakeholders/Customers (customer focus)
· Substantial Cost Savings that hit the EBIT line , Cost Avoidances and improved Cash Flow (Payment Terms).
· An attractive professional diverse environment to work in
The indirect spend is covering following categories: ICT, MarCom, FM&REA , Professional Services, Supply Chain, Travel & Mobility, CAPEX and MRO, representing roughly 1,3B$ for the EMEA-region and XXX for the BECGI & NBP-Hub
The focus for the Sourcing Hub Manager is to manage and control all Indirect spend in the Hub, co-developing and executing an aligned souring plan for his/her Hub and supporting
Category Management strategies and secure compliance to corporate policies.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility :
· To work on all Indirect spend for his/her Hub/Region area, define the relevant sourcing approach and to service and support his/her internal customers.
· Deliver cost savings
· Co-develop and Implement the Sourcing Strategies and Plans within his/her Regional Hub ( EMEA)
· Participate in (global/regional) cross-functional sourcing teams;
· Input to Category Management
· Drive supplier consolidation and define preferred suppliers together with the internal stakeholders.
· Select and approve new suppliers for the Hub if these are required, make sure internal requirements and policies are adhered to and ensure contracts are in place if required.
· Conclude and implement contracts for your Hub
· Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional Teams for Hub Specific Categories
· Represent Indirect Supply Management function within Hub
Knowledge and educational level
· You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree and an additional accreditation in procurement such as Nevi or CIPS / CPM or/and relevant equivalent working experience;
· Commitment to accuracy and solid reporting/analytical skills
· Working experience in Sourcing / Purchasing / Procurement, preferably within an international (indirect spend) matrix environment, comfortable with working in cross-functional teams.
· Knowledge of the Indirect / NPR Categories in terms of products, services and contracts.
· Knowledge of Indirect/NPR Sourcing in terms of business dynamics, markets, innovation requirements and growth opportunities is a plus
· You dispose of good negotiating/communication/presentation skills, good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Knowledge and experience in SAP and SRM is a plus
· Comfortable in working with MS office and especially MS Excel and big data files
· Fluent in English and French language
· Track record in achieving cost savings and (successful) Contract Implementation/Management
· Knowledge of the PtP process
Required level of experiences
· Recognized qualification in tactical and operational Sourcing / Purchasing /Procurement.
· Substantial professional experience (>3-7 yrs.) in (indirect) Sourcing
· Change management capabilities