Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Therapy Development Manager Interventional Lung Solutions (ILS) DACH (m/f) - Home Office
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries.
The main purpose of this newly created position as Therapy Development Manager Interventional Lung Solutions (ILS) DACH (m/f)- with home office solution - is to provide technical, educational and in-case support to clinicians and other hospital personnel so that they can build capabilities, knowledge and competency in the field of electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy (ENB). Once the superDimension™ Navigation System has been acquired by a hospital, the Therapy Development Specialist (m/f) ensures all relevant staff at the location are confident and competent to use the system routinely.
Responsibilities of the Therapy Development Manager (m/f):
• Provide technical educational and in case support to clinicians (interventional pulmonologist/ thoracic surgeon/pathologist) and other relevant hospital personnel
• Collaborate closely with the Account Development Manager to ensure that the center has the knowledge and in house capability to drive maximum usage and applications of the superDimension™ Navigation System
• Increase ENB™ procedure utilization through physician and hospital awareness meetings and programs, measure and review outcomes towards further yield increase. Identify business opportunities within the field of interventional lung through exposure to customer teams
• Execute implementation plan in new accounts, setting expectations with customers and supporting a multidisciplinary approach and lung nodule programs
• Schedule training at the target locations as defined by the sales team to build up on site knowledge about the product range and provide detailed documents and materials in support of delivered training at training center, develop training programs and modules for training purposes
• Build strong ethical and business relationships with interventional lung clinical teams, identify and develop Key Opinion Leader support and represent the company at key conferences
• Be the link between the European marketing team and the customers in terms of product training
• Work in close collaboration with the local sales teams to lead specific projects and initiatives at national level
Degree in physics, biology, science or engineering mandatory or nursing background in interventional pulmonology or as cardiac technician
Profound know-how in bronchoscopy, interventional lung health products, electrophysiology or nursing or cardiac technician background. Strong clinical knowledge base in anatomy and physiology
Already worked for some years in a similar role within the industry
Fluent in English and German
Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools, sales systems and daily usage of CRM systems
Willing to travel extensively
Additional European language skills like French
Already used to work within matrix structures
Highly creative and ability to find and present innovative solutions and partnerships with passtion for new and emerging technologies
Communication strengths with convincing presentationskills