Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries.
In this newly created position - the Market Development Specialist Early Technologies DACH (m/f)- with home office solution within the region - is responsible for defining and executing the market development plan under consideration of reimbursement conditions - with the aim of addressing and overcoming the infrastructural barriers to adoption of new technologies in the field of Gastrointestinal, Lung & Liver Diseases - this within the region DACH - Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
These barriers may be scientific, economic, political or capacity driven and the incumbent (m/f) will lead cross-functional projects, in close collaboration with the Marketing team, Medical Affairs and the commercial organization to ensure changing the Standard of Care and driving patient access.
Responsibilities of the Market Development Specialist (m/f):
• Define barriers, opportunities and needs on key pillars for adoption for Early Technologies and develop and execute action plans to address these barriers
• Establish, prioritize & build the key project charters in order to tackle the barriers in a systematic, methodical way
• Work with the local Healthcare Economics & Reimbursement (HE&R) teams to facilitate the successful introduction & reimbursement of new and existing Early Technologies into the assigned Healthcare Markets
• Map environmental barriers to patient access and define strategies to drive referral programs
• Establish effective and systematic collaboration with relevant stakeholders, KOLs, physicians, scientific and professional societies, payers and hospitals to favor an appropriate environment to include our technologies as the standard of care
• Work closely with Marketing and regional HE&R colleagues to produce value dossiers that support the commercial and clinical go-to-market strategy to the different stakeholder levels
• Ensure that the respective commercial teams have necessary tools to communicate these value messages to customers in a confident and competent manner
• Liaise with other key members of the department such as Clinical, Communications & PR and Government Affairs to lead and deliver integrated solutions to accelerate adoption
• Business or Healthcare related (medical or scientific) degree or its equivalent
• Profound market development experience within the healthcare industry, preferably in medical devices or alternatively coming from an healthcare insurance company
• Proven track record in project management
• Healthcare background with relevant experience in Health Economics & Policy. Knowing and understanding the healthcare systems. Experience of working with all levels of national/regional systems, proven track record in medical reimbursement submissions and approvals
• Strong experience in creating a network of KOLs to support the commercial and clinical strategy
• Fluent in English and German; French is a plus.
• Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools, sales systems and daily usage of CRM systems
• Willing to travel extensively
• Being experienced with Gastrointestinal and / or Lung & Liver Diseases
• Additional European language skills like French or Italian
• Already used to work within matrix structures
• Highly motivated, dynamic and goal-oriented, being a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, having demonstrated success in working independently
• Highly creative and ability to find and present innovative solutions and partnerships, strategically minded
• Capability to build relationships and, lead conversations with scientific societies, key thought leaders and advisory boards