MAINPURPOSE OF JOB
Organize courses for the European Surgeon Education Program
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with Surgeon Education Specialist/Manager, provide logistic support to run European Surgeon Education Program.
- Be responsible for all communication around the scheduled events
- Finalize agreements with external vendors such as cadaver labs, hotels, restaurants, AV material, ground transportation etc.
- For each event individually: set up registration/information website, handle registrations and accommodation requests, manage all logistics, coordinate shipping with warehouse handler, follow up on faculty members (contracts/honorarium letters, payments, travel arrangements, transfers, etc.), coordinate overall logistics on site, follow up on evaluations received and implement action steps for improvements, etc.
- Keep control over budget during event, follow up on invoices and payment deadlines
- Process BCS paperwork for surgeons and manage payments in eCATS.
- Prepare and pack course materials, track deliveries and organize shipments.
- Prepare course documents to include but not limited to participant lists, badges, BCS sign off sheets, welcome letters, practical information and other relevant course materials.
- Prepare binders, course booklets, copies where needed.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Assistant to ensure demo products and VIP trays are reserved and shipment details communicated.
- Work in collaboration with CEVA shipment clerk on reservation and shipments of banner stands and other relevant course materials.
- Other related duties may be required
- Support other T&E courses and events such as Sales Training Courses, Conventions, Symposiums and Summer University dependent on existing responsibilities and level of support required.
- Previous Administrative Experience of minimum 3 years, including event planning/organization
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Additional European languages
- Experience in international environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- Detail oriented
- Ability to deal with several projects simultaneously and manage projects on the long run
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Flexible & open-minded
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Take advantage of opportunities to initiate value added change
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP knowledge a plus
Physical Requirements :
- Ability to travel (approx. 25% - 30% of time)
- Ability to work occasional week-ends and long hours