Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Sales Account Executive OEM (Switzerland)
Apply NowJob ID16000LXKDate posted09/21/2016
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC has a track record for employing and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry. We invest in employee development training and sales resources to achieve our high standards. Until recently Dell’s go to market model was based primarily on direct relationships with our customers. Dell has invested in indirect channels, one of them is the OEM Solutions organization, responsible for developing our OEM business in EMEA for the last 10 years. It is a growing and fast-moving team. Dell EMC OEM Solutions helps its customers find more balance between execution and innovation with dedicated OEM resources; industry-standard hardware and global services and support capabilities. Dell EMC helps its OEM customers improve their time to profit and run their operations more efficiently for increased competitive edge. Learn more at www.dell.com/oem.
We are now looking for a professional Senior Sales Account Executive for our Focus Accounts and our OEM & IoT Channel Partners in Switzerland, ideally based in Zurich or around. The Sales Account Executive positions Dell within highest level of assigned account and maintains executive level. He is in close relationships with the Regional Sales Director and leads company-to-company relationships to develop competitive immunity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Owns customer relationship to the existing account base (non – exclusive) that have
significant strategic importance to Dell.
· Teams with internal Dell resources and leads the virtual regional account team in making the best business decisions for the customer and Dell overall.
· Attain targeted sales goals and performance through the effective management of
· Set account and regional strategy and formulate an account plan for all focus and key
accounts with clear objectives, actions, owners and sales targets.
· Strong knowledge in at least two of the following verticals, ie. Industrial Automation, Energy Management, Information Management, Transportation, Maritime, Defence & Aerospace, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Printing, Telecommunication.
· Strong knowledge in at least two of the following technology fields ie. Enterprise and
Client Computing, Embedded/Industrial PC, Gateways, Rugged Computing, Storage,
Software for Mobility, Analytics, Security, Big Data, CCTV, IoT/Industry 4.0.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, plus organizational and presentation skills
· 5+ years proven track record of complex face to face selling skills within the OEM market.
· Proven success in managing complex and solution oriented customers across regional
· Leads company- to-company relationships to develop competitive immunity.
· Strong Swiss market knowledge
· Fluent Swiss German / English and French would be ideal.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.