Inside Sales Account Manager- Fluent German-Public Sector-16000OA2
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Withinour sales team, we are looking for a Inside sales to work as part of a team based in G eneva.
Individual contributors responsible for selling Dell's products, solutions and services to specified Swiss-German and Swiss-French customer segments. This position is "quota Carrying", meaning there is a quarterly Revenue target to reach.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationships
- Negotiate effectively and maintain relationships with both clients and partners
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Focuses on passionate delivery of a positive and rewarding customer experience according to Dell standards
- Increases line of business penetration mainly, Retention/Development focusing on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing Dell customers
- Acquisition focusing on identifying, targeting, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills: be able to communicate in German, French & English
- Ability to recommend business IT solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Good hardware knowledge (clients, server infrastructure, storage, back-up system), general software knowledge, service knowledge
- Customer focus and experienced in complex sales/business situation
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities
- 1-2 years of work/sales experience
- Related, industry or segment experience, an asset
- Drive for results & priority setting
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at DellLearn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location: Life at Dell
JobInside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management
Primary LocationEurope, Middle East, Africa-CH-Remote/Field/Satellite Office