Service Account Manager
Service Account Manager*Apply NowJob ID171168BRDate posted09/29/2016
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You will be a key leader of the EMC Customer Services Service Account Management (SAM) team supporting EMC’s largest and most strategically important customers. You will build relationships with Customer Executives within a specific account as an EMC support services leader focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. You collaborate at multiple levels within EMC Sales leadership to understand customer business strategy and drive account management services opportunities.Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance.
- Collaborates with EMC resources and customer during escalations.
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight.
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments.
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability.
- Attends customer site frequently (at least two days per week) or as appropriate.
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements.
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review.
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site.
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing.
- Responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install bases.
- Bachelors (Non – Technical).
- EMC Proven Professional Certification (desired).
- ITIL Foundation (desired).
- Possesses strong Product- / Technology- and Industry knowledge.
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar role (customer facing, major accounts).
- Ability to build key relationships and networks.
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal) and listening.
- Escalation management.
- Fluency in German and English is a MUST.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job ID171168BRApply Now