Investigations and Ediscovery Officer
A top international private bank based in Geneva.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support litigations and investigations, and work with a diverse group including external consultants and legal advisors working on such projects.
- Participate in investigations by performing file reviews, and preparing data analysis and reports to senior management
- Participate to electronic discovery and document productions in varying electronic formats
- Support litigations in helping to identify, preserve, collect, produce and manage Electronically Stored Information (ESI)
- Bachelor / Master Degree (Forensic, Law, Audit, Risk management, Economic or Finance)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in performing investigation and/or file reviews in the banking industry.
- Ediscovery or litigation support experience within Ediscovery technologies (Relativity, Nuix…)
- Some legal knowledge ideally applied to Ediscovery.
Rate of activity:100%
We guarantee you to handle your application in total confidentiality
Consultant responsable du mandat : Mouhssine Moudrik
Ref : MM2046150874
Lettre de motivation
Partager cette offre d'emploi :
Tous les champs sont obligatoires.