Human Resources project manager
A top international private bank based in Geneva.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Global Head of HR in running a commercial and compliant function.
- Responsible for supporting the successful planning and execution of project and initiatives within the Global Head of HR’s remit.
- Regular contact with internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance, CAO Office, Information Security, HR RMs, HRSD, Learning, MI, Group) regarding HR activities, projects and policies.
- Provide reporting and analytics expertise spanning HR activities, contributing to the resolution of unique/complex HR or Business challenges, proposing and supporting the implementation of suitable solutions
- Support the successful implementation of key HR initiatives and continuous improvement interventions, providing specialist support as required
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as HR project manager within international company.
- Strong track record of reporting, Analytics and presentation preparation
- Advanced planning and organizing capabilities with proven
- Expert Exceland strong PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to develop and maintain a wide network of contacts business and service support functions.
- Innovative and proactive with good decision making ability, able to recognize and exploit opportunities.
Rate of activity:100%
We guarantee you to handle your application in total confidentiality
Consultant responsable du mandat : Mouhssine Moudrik
Ref : MM830141502
Lettre de motivation
Partager cette offre d'emploi :
Tous les champs sont obligatoires.