Swissquote Bank is a leading provider of online financial and trading services. An exciting opportunity now exists in our HQ in Gland, Switzerland with the opening of an FX trader position.
Integrated in the FX Trading & Market Strategy department in which you will report to the Head of FX Trading, your duties will include the following:
- Quote rates and execute client orders on FX Spot, Forward, Option, Swap and CFD transactions.
- Assist in the transformation of client trading volumes into revenue through active management of internal risk management system using a defined strategy.
- Monitor leveraged FX, swaps and forex revenue segments.
- Support sales on client acquisition and relationship management processes by participation in client meetings/conference calls.
- Investigate and provide feedback to sales or clients on any trade related issues.
- Create new/improve existing technologies to support the efficiency of operational tasks and improvement of risk management tools.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Forex Trader (Spot, Forward and Options) in a banking or brokerage environment
- Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters, Integral and Metatrader is preferred
- University degree required
- Knowledge of Treasury is an asset
- Fluent in English; any additional language is a plus
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Ability to work with flexible schedules including overnight trading shifts
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment linked with a fast growing bank
Senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung per E-Mail an email@example.com per Post an
Swissquote Bank SA
Ch. de la Crétaux 33
CH - 1196 Gland
Für zusätzliche Informationen können Sie mit uns Kontakt aufnehmen via firstname.lastname@example.org per Telefon unter 022 999 94 11