Lead, Public Sector Operations
LEAD, PUBLIC SECTOR OPERATIONS
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Public Sector Operations team is responsible for providing a range of services to Forum senior management and team leaders in relationship with the Forum’s policy-maker and international organization communities.These include event invitation strategy and implementation, operations and events support, performance management, and marketing and communication for Forum events.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support deeper engagement of government stakeholders through a smooth end-to-end process for public sector constituents around Forum events, including invitations, registration, protocol briefing and on-site experience
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve the constituent experience and implement improvements
• Develop KPIs and monitor performance
• Ensure new processes are embedded through effective communication, training, follow-up, documentation, metrics etc., as appropriate
• Support new IT transformation projects (in collaboration with the Forum’s Business Transformation Project team)
• Ensure appropriate levels of data quality and input
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree (or equivalent level of experience) with an operations/business focus
• Minimum six years of relevant professional experience
• Proven track record in the management of complex projects and processes, and a results-driven attitude
• Able to translate business requirements and engagement plans into smooth operations
• Able to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a dynamic work environment
• Exhibit leadership capabilities as well as strong collaboration and presentation skills with a commitment to the collective output of a team
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and leaders, and achieve delivery outside formal authority
• Experience of managing within a matrix structure; and ability to build trust
• Strong IT skills, experience with Salesforce or another CRM
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.