Performance and Reporting Data Warehouse Specialist
PERFORMANCE & REPORTING DATA WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The mission of the Forum’s Performance & Reporting team is to build a scalable and innovative reporting platform to help the Forum achieve its long-term strategic goals and set performance targets for future years. As a Data Warehouse Specialist, you will be responsible for the management of the data warehouse and related reporting.
This role requires the capability to identify relationships between data and link them to the Forum’s strategic direction, and to use advanced analytics and SQL to develop and maintain the Data Warehouse. The Data Warehouse Specialist will work closely with the Forum’s Information Technology team to ensure data is easily accessible for reporting and analysis requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Development and maintenance of ETL procedures based on Integration Services and SQL
• Extension of the data model of the Data Warehouse based on new requirements
• Work with IT to optimize and improve the Data Warehouse
• Monitoring and troubleshooting of daily data processing
• Support of strategic reporting projects for complex analytical tasks in Arcplan and Spotfire
• Support the analytical needs of the Forum teams using data from Salesforce, Financial Force, Apptus and other data sources
Qualifications and Skills
• Broad intellectual background with a bachelor’s degree at least in computer science or related fields
• At least five years of relevant experience with a proven track record in IT and/or in data analysis-related functions
• Proficiency working with Data Warehouse concepts, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and OLAP cubes or a comparable technology is a prerequisite
• Experience with Arcplan, Spotfire, Salesforce analytics and Microsoft Reporting Services is an advantage
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively with diverse groups, coupled with an excellent service attitude
• Fast learner and analytical mind-set; ability to work in an international environment
• Team player, ability to work independently, high self-motivation and good communication skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.