Digital Product Manager
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is building world-leading digital collaboration platforms, knowledge and data tools, and digital event experiences for global leaders and the public. To support this development, we are looking for a smart, energetic and finesse-focused Digital Product Manager to take responsibility for a product domain (Knowledge, Events, Projects or Communities) spanning multiple channels (online, mobile, social, email) and work with our teams of engineers, designers and content producers to help us bring digital products and features from conception to launch and beyond.
The Digital Product Manager will bridge the technical and business worlds, designing services to drive online engagement with our members and constituents and delivering on the World Economic Forum's strategic vision to provide digital products that are recognized best in the industry. Exceptionally clear documentation and communication skills and the ability to thrive flexibly within a complex organization are necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the conception and launch of innovative digital products and features, and enhance existing ones
• Lead internal and external evangelism efforts on how Forum members and constituents should engage in the digital space
• Identify additional digital engagement opportunities and help to define overall product vision and strategy
• Understand both internal (staff) and external (customer) needs and gather product requirements
• Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Engage closely with other digital product managers to ensure consistency and share best practices, and contribute to the definition and execution of Forum digital engagement strategy
• Liaise with other teams to help determine the appropriate audience, implementation channel and execution schedule for digital content
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and features
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
Qualifications and Skills
• Broad intellectual background with a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field
• 5-8 years of relevant industry experience in product management for consumer-facing digital products
• Additional industry experience in one of these areas is desirable: online survey and feedback management, customer segmentation, CRM, customer experience, web/customer analytics or similar
• Experience with rapid prototyping would be an asset
• Customer empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
• A solid understanding of technical infrastructure and coding practices
• Salesforce.com experience is a plus, as is familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
• Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
Please apply online and provide us with your CV and a cover letter describing your motivations for applying.