The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Events Team coordinates all World Economic Forum events, including the Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, as well as regional and national strategy meetings. The team is also responsible for programme coordination and all processes to ensure the success of a meeting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage programme grids and coordinate logistics (technical requests, catering, set-up, interpretation needs)
• Liaise and coordinate with PublicisLive, the Forum’s operations and production provider
• Organize accommodation for participants in collaboration with PublicisLive
• Validate communication documents (registration links, confirmation letters, website content)
• Organize all event-related internal meetings (kick-off, weekly, private event preparation, programme, etc.)
• Coordinate logistics requirements for all teams involved in a meeting (media, operations, IT, security, etc.)
• Coordinate logistics arrangements for meeting staff (quotas, hotel and travel documents)
Qualifications and Skills
• University degree or equivalent in hotel management
• Five to six years of experience in event management in a multicultural environment
• Fluency in English and French; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
• Excellent organization, planning and communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to work independently when needed
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management)
This role requires travel (domestic and international) of 30% or more each year.
If you are a quick learner, customer- and results-oriented, flexible, highly motivated and ready to take on this challenge, please apply online.
The position is open to Swiss and EU nationals, and to holders of a valid Swiss work permit.