Community Lead, Forum Members
COMMUNITY LEAD, FORUM MEMBERS
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum Memberscommunity represents mid-sized global enterprises that have been selectively sought by the World Economic Forum for their innovative business models, market influence, disruption of existing industry practices, regional impact, corporate citizenship and visionary leadership.
Today, the community of Forum Members comprises more than 390 firms from over 60 countries. Membership is by invitation only and the result of a diligent review of selection criteria. Typical Forum Members exceed their industry standards on a variety of metrics. They are interested in their role as global citizens and have a track record of outstanding leadership, setting the bar high in terms of business best practices.
The Community Lead, Forum Members, will be responsible for nurturing this community by shaping programmes, designing and implementing communication strategies for member firms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Shape the Forum Members Community Programme:Identify key issues and trends for current Forum members and gather internal intelligence on all Forum activities to design a coherent value proposition and annual programme for Forum Members.
• Manage the community:Develop KPIs to monitor the community’s engagement, support deeper involvement by Forum Members, identify opportunities and improve the value proposition. Create and deploy tools to support a better constituent experience.
• Guide key leaders:Act as a trusted adviser of Forum Member companies, guiding them on the Forum’s platform, ensuring that they derive the highest value from their engagement. In this context, facilitate the creation of activities in collaboration with relevant regional teams.
• As community lead, the candidate will be expected to work on all matters that affect the Forum Members Community across all regions
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business, economics or related discipline
• At least seven years’ work experience in a client-facing function with proven track record in business development, including ideally three years of management experience
• Excellent command of written and spoken English; knowledge of another language would be a plus
• Ability to work and build long-term relationships with C-suite executives
• Strategic and creative thinker; research, writing and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); familiarity with Salesforce would be an advantage
• Must be a team player and self-starter who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment and relationship management capacity
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.