PEOPLE & CULTURE – TALENT DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is looking for a Learning Specialist to join the Talent Development team within People & Culture.The Talent Development team supports the success of the World Economic Forum mission to improve the state of the world by delivering first-class learning experiences to our employees and managers that are intentional, measurable and impactful.
The expertise across the Forum’s diverse roles and initiatives makes this an exciting challenge as we roll out a new learning framework, tool and curriculum to our global offices. As well as working with the Talent Development team, the Learning Specialist will partner with learning content owners and partners, the IT Training team and external vendors. This is a full-time position, based in Geneva.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Learning Specialist will be responsible for learning support and coordination as well as the administration of the learning management system (LMS).
• Coordination and logistics support for training, including room booking and set-up (live and virtual), tools and resources
• Co-creation and maintenance of learning materials; continuously update training materials for existing courses and manage the development of new material when necessary, including working with subject matter experts and other trainers
• Tracking learning requests and answering employee questions about policies and practices
• Vendor support and management, as related to contracts and billing
• Event support for learning activities and large group training
• Updating and publishing project management materials
• Create/consult on completion of template for course design for our learning tool Forum Campus with internal stakeholders and vendors, with oversight from the Learning Lead
• Basic administration on our LMS, such as managing attendance, assigning learning profiles
• Advanced administration on our LMS, including creating courses, modules and videos, testing curriculums in Quality Assurance, and launching curriculums in production for registration
• LMS administration coordination with our IT Training team in Geneva, as well as our outsourced team in India
• Track data and analytics about usage, attendance, evaluations and other metrics
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree; desired focus on psychology, organizational development, human resources, human factors psychology/engineering
• At least two years’ work experience in a Learning & Development HR team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Project management experience, attention to detail and ability to execute
• Strong command of MS Office skills, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to multi-task and operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• Capacity to innovate, apply critical thinking, work collaboratively in a team against tight deadlines and deliver to the highest standards; service orientation
• Digital and technical capabilities, including working with LMS, HRIS, Salesforce and other social media; experience of video production, editing and publishing, as well as e-learning development tools, such as Captivate, Camtasia or Adapt, is a plus
• Exposure to both the private and public sectors through work, internships or studies is useful
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.