Digital Content Specialist
DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
KNOWLEDGE NETWORKS AND ANALYSIS
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Knowledge Networks and Analysis team is looking for a smart, energetic and imaginative Digital Content Specialist who will leverage insight and knowledge generated by or related to the Forum’s expert communities and events, making use of all relevant channels and tools. The successful candidate will edit, tailor and package content for the Forum’s key constituent groups, including development and improvement of current information products as well as taking existing content and refashioning and/or repurposing it for key stakeholder groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Based on insights and knowledge generated by Forum experts, communities and events, devise and curate the most effective and innovative digital products and content tailored to key Forum communities
• Develop and improve existing information products and their use
• Help coordinate project and milestone planning
• Take on other projects and responsibilities within the team, including in the lead up to, during and following Forum events
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), ideally in journalism, communications, social media or another relevant area
• 3-6 years of relevant experience in digital editing, journalism, or related area; experience in the private or not-for-profit sectors is welcome
• Fluent in English with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate complex information succinctly
• Creative and strategic thinker, with ability to identify and leverage emerging trends and patterns and their relevance to the Forum’s stakeholder groups
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player and self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and can also work well autonomously
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.