Lead, Regional Strategies and Performance
LEAD, REGIONAL STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The World Economic Forum is looking for a specialist to join the Impact and Strategies team, based in the Regional and Government Engagement Group which is responsible for developing, driving and overseeing the activities in 9 regions and engagement with Public Sector Leaders. This includes developing new products and projects that give value to regional stakeholders from government, business and civil society, and ensuring consistent quality, professionalism, effectiveness and efficiency in providing its work to internal and external constituents.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development and preparation of strategy for regional activities, including regional and national meetings
• Drive the analysis, tracking and communication of key performance measures to monitor and evaluate Forum engagement strategies in the regions
• Support the Regional Business Councils through centralized project management and tracking of delivery
• Be the point of liaison with the Marketing team in fine-tuning the Regional Value Proposition for Business
• Lead on communication material for public sector and business constituents to engage in Regional Summits and Projects
• Co-manage the Global Future Council on Regional Governance
Qualifications and Skills
• Relevant master’s degrees, preferably with a focus on business administration or public administration
• At least five years’ relevant experience, ideally in related functions
• Strong data analysis and data visualization skills
• Ability to innovate and apply independent critical thinking to existing and new processes
• Team player who enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Quest for excellence and service attitude, detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.