Community Lead, Business Engagement - UK and Ireland
COMMUNITY LEAD, BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT, UK AND IRELAND
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
As part of the Business Engagement team, the Community Lead will engage businesses from the United Kingdom and Ireland in Forum initiatives, projects and events, and identify new Partners in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as the primary person to manage and develop long-term, trusted relationships between the Forum and key business leaders in the UK and Ireland
• Build relationships with the Forum’s existing regional business community and shape their yearly engagement in coordination with other Forum teams
• Develop the Forum’s membership community in the assigned countries by identifying key potential Partners, understanding their strategic interests and priorities, and shaping compelling value propositions
• Monitor and identify leading-edge, emerging companies and entrepreneurs that can contribute to and engage in the mission of the Forum
• Act as a trusted adviser for Partner companies, guiding them on the Forum’s platform and ensuring that they derive the highest value from their engagement
• Understand strategic interests of key Partners and potentials and translate them into tailored partnerships and engagement plans, ensuring continuous successful delivery of these plans and maximizing value of engagement
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business or economics
• A minimum seven years’ work experience, including three years of management experience, with significant exposure to the assigned countries
• Client-facing function with proven track record in business development; solid commercial acumen
• Ability to work and build long-term, trust-based relationships with C-suite executives
• Strategic and creative skills in thinking, research, writing and presentation
• Native proficiency in English; another European language would be an asset
• Ideally the candidate has an established network of senior contacts in the assigned countries
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.