Community Lead, Business Engagement - Philippines, Singapore & Korea
COMMUNITY LEAD, BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT – PHILIPPINES, SINGAPORE & KOREA
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
As part of the Business Engagement team, the Community Lead will engage businesses from Philippines, Singapore and Korea in Forum initiatives, projects and events, and identify new members and partners in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as the primary person to manage and develop long-term, trusted relationships between the World Economic Forum and key companies from the Philippines, Singapore & Korea
• Develop the Forum’s membership community in the assigned countries by identifying key potential Partners, understanding their strategic interests and priorities, and shaping compelling value propositions
• Understand strategic interests of key business leaders and translate them into tailored partnerships and engagement plans, ensuring continuous successful delivery of these plans and maximizing value of engagement
• Build relationships with the Forum’s existing regional business community and shape their yearly engagement in coordination with other Forum teams
• Act as a trusted adviser for Partner companies, guiding them on the Forum’s platform and ensuring that they derive the highest value from their engagement
• Monitor closely and evaluate business developments, media reports and policy changes that impact these Asian business leaders and identify leading-edge, emerging companies and entrepreneurs that can contribute to and engage in the mission of the Forum
• Contribute to shaping the Forum’s agenda in the countries from a regional and global perspective; generate cutting-edge knowledge related to the business context in collaboration with other Forum teams
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business or economics
• A minimum of seven years’ work experience, with significant exposure to the assigned countries
• Consulting and client-facing function with proven strength in business development and account management
• Proven ability to build long-term, trust-based relationships with C-suite executives
• Strategic and creative skills in thinking, research, writing and presentation • Native proficiency in English; knowledge of local language a plus
• Ideally, the candidate has an established network of senior contacts in one or several of the targeted countries that can be leveraged
• Willing to work in a highly dynamic setting, requiring outstanding results under pressure and frequent travel, while mainly based in Geneva.
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.