Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Building the bridge between asset management and IT
In this varied function you are responsible for creating specifications as a basis for the implementation of new functions. You are the contact person for internal and external requirements for the further development of our standard products Allocare AMS and AMS Allocare Web. You apply your analytical skills to customize requirements as well as to draw up the design for implementation. In addition, you support us technically in Support, Sales and Product Management.
· Business Administration degree
· Experience in Asset Management and an affinity for IT
· You like working in project teams
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· You like to come up with new ideas to enhance the product continuously
· You have a self-reliant and goal-oriented working style· Your strong connected thinking and analytical skills characterize yourself
We offer you
· Fascinating tasks and customers
· You can take responsibility and come up with new ideas
· International approach with a “small company culture”
· Flexible start date
· Attractive working conditions
We thank you for applying via www.mercuriurval.ch, Reference: CH-01286. For further information please call +41 41 228 80 90. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.