We are currently recruiting for a Citrix Architect/Developer for a contract position based in Zurich.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Working within a small team that are implementing XenMobile for approximately 3000 users on IOS
* Working closely with Citrix architects and core developers to further improve the solutions and implement a new versions of XenMobile when required.
* Designing and engineering (installing the product in the developer and test environment + describing the installation steps).
* Closely working with Citrix and operations to resolve problems.
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
* Very experienced professional with minimal 5 years of engineering experience in IT infrastructure
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Citrix products, at least with NetScaler
* Very good in automating tasks with PowerShell. Any additional development skills are an asset (Objective-C/Xcode and Java)
* Good understanding of Active Directory, PKI, Firewalls, Proxy, and Networks in general
* Excellent communication and coordination skills (not afraid to engage and coordinate with other departments)
* Excellent documentation skills
* Very good analytical and problem solving skills (testing skills)
* A liking for innovative solutions and willingness to make the impossible possible, but still with adhering to internal policies and standards.
* At least 3 years' experience in an enterprise environment
* Fluent in English
Studies level :Degree
Apply for the jobCivility- select a civility -MissMrsMrFirstname *Name *AddressZip codeCity *Country *PhoneMobile *Email *Studies level- select a level -Hands on experienceDegreeBachelorMasterExperience- select an experience -2-5 years5-10 yearsOver 10 yearsYour CV * (Upload limit : 2M)
Your covering letter (Upload limit : 2M)