Stadler Rail Group is a Swiss-based passenger railcar manufacturer and service provider with a US manufacturing site in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and commuter trains, light-rail, subways, streetcars and mountain rail. Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
Electrical Assembly Supervisor
• Planning, controlling and supervision of all pre-assembly activities.
• Assist project management, engineering and final assembly management to fulfill contractual obligations.
• Report writing, including: weekly performance report, quality report etc.
• Training of new employees.
• Several months initial training on commuter rail electrical assemblies and systems
• Managing and leading of up to 15 employees.
• Budget and cost responsibility.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Journeyman Electrician with experience and/or degree in Management
• Previous experience in assembly of electrical railcar systems or equivalent complex machinery.
• Supervisor or similar leadership experience.
• Skilled in assembling modern electrical control- and power systems and wiring.
• Highly reliable, great learning skills, management skills and ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Ability to work and coordinate in a small group, but also to work independently.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Fluent in English and willingness to learn German (preferred)
• Willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the benefits Stadler offers. Hire date: November 2016
Please provide a cover letter and resume (C.V.) to email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com