Stadler Rail Group is a Swiss-based passenger railcar manufacturer and service provider with a US manufacturing site in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and commuter trains, light-rail, subways, streetcars and mountain rail. Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
As an adhesive bonding specialist you will be responsible for overseeing and performing all adhesive-related tasks. You will ensure that installation meets external and internal specifications and standards.
• Develop, oversee, and ensure quality within the material bonding process standards
• Evaluate and approve subcontractors for adhesive bonding
• Ensure the application of proper safety measures relevant to processes
• Oversee and execute correct bonding processes in accordance with drawings and plans, including implementing any necessary changes
• Lead and instruct technicians in the correct bonding and installation processes
• Approve and execute bonding plans and processes
• Prototype testing and development into final implementation
• BA/BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent vocational training. Concentration in material bonding preferred
• Experience in construction design and/or manufacturing
• Fluent in English (verbal and written), willingness to learn German (preferred)
• Relevant computer software proficiency
• Moral, open, honest, motivated and enthusiastic
• Readiness to do great things in a small team
• Willingness to travel
• Purposeful and result-oriented communicator
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation, 401K program are some of the benefits Stadler offers. Hire date: September 2016, or by mutual agreement.
Please provide a cover letter and resume (C.V.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com