Engineering Director (f/m)
Stadler Rail Group, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For our location in Liverpool we are looking for a
Engineering Director (f/m)
- Take overall executive responsibility and leadership of engineering and operation disciplines to support all aspects of the rolling-stock project, new depot and maintenance operations to ensure safe and effective implementation of Stadler plans whilst improving existing fleet maintenance operation.
- Provide a transformational leadership style that engages the current team and builds, motivates and positively influences a business change from the current to a future desired team organisation.
- Ramp-down of current fleet and introduction of new trains.
- Support can collaborate with operator, transport authority and other stakeholders for daily operational passenger service.
- Ensure continued adherence to all aspects of Stadler's policy for safety and engineering management.
- Ensure that the required resources within the project organisation are in place and maintained; this includes planning, procurement and RAMS.
- Organise and oversee performance Customer Management Reviews (CMR)
- Own the operations Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and project progress and associated action plans to address any identified issues
- Provide the customer with necessary technical and commercial representatives and knowledge to ensure that Stadler delivers to customer satisfaction and drives the establishment and maintenance of a culture of excellence through the "Stadler way".
- Responsible for all new or improved engineering processes and standards across all Engineering aspects of the Depot build, operation and all project upgrades.
- Demonstrated experience of strategic transformational leadership and business change.
- Managed a maintenance depot and/or Engineering teams (preferable in the rail industry).
- Fully conversant with TUPE regulations and transfer process and had experience of collaborating/negotiating with unions.
- Engineering Degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer focussed with strong commercial awareness.
- Has "from scratch" experience in setting-up and delivering an efficient depot operation from new build to attainment of operational performance targets.
- Had a lead role in authorisations for Entity in Charge of Maintenance (preferable).
- Experience in fleet launch into service
- Been responsible for delivering RAMS and performance growth of a new fleet within a depot operation.
- Chartered Engineer status
- Second language (German) as a "plus"
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Service AG
Telefon: +41 71 626 87 48
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com