Financial Accountant 100%
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Financial AccountantLeonteq is a globally leading business-to-business (B2B) fintech player providing technology and services for structured investment products and pension solutions. At the core of Leonteq’s offering is a proprietary and innovative IT and investment services platform designed to maximize flexibility, transparency and service for platform (e.g. banks, insurances or corporates) and distribution (e.g. asset managers, banks or insurances) partners.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinating the financial statements of CH entities according to Swiss Banking Gaap RVB-FINMA and the Swiss Code of Obligations
- Be responsible for the monthly financial close of Swiss and overseas entities according to IFRS and Swiss code of Obligations
- Prepare, review and conduct the month, quarter and year end closing according to IFRS
- Tax accounting and compliance for Swiss based entities, tax supporting for overseas entities
- Coordinate and prepare direct and indirect tax reporting for Swiss and overseas entities
- Ad-hoc tasks and involvement in projects
- Swiss Qualified Accountant (Eidgen. Fachausweis) or Swiss Certified Expert in Accounting and Controlling ( Dipl. Experte), or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years professional experience within a financial accounting function
- Previous experience within Financial Services industry
- Strong competence with Swiss Gaap and Swiss taxes, interest in specific and complex accounting situations
- Significant IFRS competence
- Exposure in foreign taxes is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- A results oriented, hands-on, team player who is flexible and driven in a challenging and international working environment
- Fluency in German and business level English
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.