Business Analyst [K-161011-3614]
[Posted on: 11th October, 2016] Details about the company recruitingDescription:
Our customer is a large, international acting IT Provider.Line of business:
Information technology/Telecom Details about the jobType of position:
- Work directly with all involved business stakeholders to capture and finalize project requirements
- Analyze and model relevant business processes, rules and data relationships. Document “as is” and “to be” processes
- Lead authoring of the user requirements document, functional specifications and functional testing scripts
- Help technical team (as reqd.) in identifying potential solution options, driving requirements ensuring alignment with delivery of business value
- Support technical team with any requirement clarification
- Support business and/ or participate in user acceptance testing
- Support business in developing training manual and conducting training (as reqd.)
North Switzerland (BS BL AG SO)Category :
Consulting/Audit/Security/AnalyseStart of employment:
asap Applicant profile requiredSkills:
- Good quantitative & systems background
- Ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical users (in the areas of pharma/clinical research).
- Familiarity with data review & Business Intelligence tools (including, Cognos, Spotfire, JReview, CDMS, CTMS, etc.)
- Good understanding of visualization based business reports
- Ability to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to produce professional PowerPoint Slides that clearly communicate analyses to stakeholders
- Attention to detail, quality, time management and customer focus
- Ability to work independently, in teams, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative technical ability.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment.
- Good understanding of Clinical Development and Operational process and regulatory requirements is preferred
- Solid understanding of Clinical Trial and Database Management systems for clinical research and development would be an added advantage
- Understanding trends in global clinical development
en - Englisch/English(Fluent)
Work location: Basel
Contract duration: 5 months
Start date: ASAP
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your application.