Project Manager - 26506
Project Manager - 26506
cBcon services is a consulting company, specialized in recruitment and contracting services. As certified specialist, we equip our customers with highly qualified candidates for permanent placing, and short-, medium-, and longterm contracting projects.
Currently, we are seeking for a timely limited contracting assignment, a Project ManagerRef. No. 26506, estimated starting date September 2016 until April 2017 (1208h / 40h a week), with possible extension, who would be a part of the team at one of our customer in Zug.
As part of the digital accelerator labs, we are looking for a project manager to support the development and launch activities of upcoming Software Medical Devices (class 1).
- Project management including planning and implementation of complex projects with several parallel workstreams
- Drive actions among the cross functional team, in particular with software development, quality and regulatory functions, in a Medical Device / Combination product context
- Maintain project tasks, dates, calendars up to date using the defined PM tool set
- Author/Route/Manage-Workflows of Regulated documentation as required in short timelines
- Draft, review and apply guidance (update) from other functions on design control documents such as essential requirement list, clinical evaluation report, Plans, etc.
- Lead the preparation of the critical milestones meeting, at the end of each of the development phase as per our procedures
- Prepare status updates for core team to provide visibility on status and upcoming problems to be solved
- Anticipate key upcoming Quality, Regulatory, Medical Safety, Privacy questions and work with relevant functions to get appropriate confirmations / guidance / support
- Lead/Participate in weekly projects meetings
- Good understanding of cross-functional drug/device development processes
- Excellent communication/presentation skills as well as scientific/technical writing skills
- Fluency in English language is require
- Experienced (min 5-7 years) project management with technical knowledge on software development (software engineer (Master) profile for example)
- Experienced in GxP, regulated software development in the Pharma industry and good documentation practices a must (ideally: experience in digital health (experience in software medical devices)
- Able to operate independently/self-directed as part of a geographically disperse team (- 9 hours timezone)
- Able to problem solve and be perseverent until an acceptable solution is found to support project timelines
- A high level of responsiveness is required (Instant Messaging, Mobile Phone)
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application (max. 4 - 5 pages, word format) in English, stating your detailed skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online seit 05.09.2016
zurück zur Liste