Auditor - 24089
Auditor - 24089
cBcon services is a consulting company, specialized in recruitment and contracting services. As certified specialist, we equip our customers with highly qualified candidates for permanent placing, and short-, medium-, and longterm contracting projects.
Currently, we are seeking for a timely limited contracting assignment, an AuditorRef. No. 24089, estimated starting date September 2016 until End of December 2016 (520h / 40h a week), with possible extension, who would be a part of the team at one of our customer in Solothurn.
- Audits of QS, Production and Technical areas according to ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820
- Writing of audit reports and review of corrective action plans
- Independently plan and conduct reviews/audits of documentation to assure adherence to corporate policies, internal standards, and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Independently collect and analyze data
- Prepare and issue reports of the findings for each inspected/audited area
- Effectively communicate with professional staff and leadership across departments on inspection and audit findings
- Lead Auditor qualification required
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Language requirements: - English spoken and written, German preferred
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application (max. 4 - 5 pages, word format) in English, stating your detailed skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online seit 23.08.2016
zurück zur Liste