Project Manager - 21170
Project Manager - 21170
cBcon services is a consulting company, specialized in recruitment and contracting services. As certified specialist, we equip our customers with highly qualified candidates for permanent placing, and short-, medium-, and longterm contracting projects.
Currently, we are seeking for a timely limited contracting assignment, a Project Manager,Ref. No. 21170, estimated starting date November 2016 until end of December 2017 (2440 / 40h a week), with possible extension, who would be a part of the team at one of our customer in Basel.
SCRUM Master Engine (IT Project Management support role)
- Drive and implement the latest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year initiative
- A challenging environment working in a global fast-paced digital environment
- Lead multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing workload
- Interact with senior stakeholders on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in project delivery roles such as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Developer etc. in an international and matrix-structured organization
- Pharma Development domain would be a plus
- Experience working with senior stakeholders – creating trust by communicating, collaborating and influencing, always challenging the status quo in a positive way
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload accordingly
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and project management frameworks
- Either business analyst skillset or the ability to lead Java/Angular JS developers
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in leading multi-national and virtual teams in a matrix-structured international organization
- Fluent English language skills
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application (max. 4 - 5 pages, word format) in English, stating your detailed skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online seit 18.10.2016
zurück zur Liste