Project Manager - 20922
Project Manager - 20922
cBcon services is a consulting company, specialized in recruitment and contracting services. As certified specialist, we equip our customers with highly qualified candidates for permanent placing, and short-, medium-, and longterm contracting projects.
Currently, we are seeking for a timely limited contracting assignment, a Project Manager,Ref. No. 20922, estimated starting date September 2016 until March 2017 (840h / 40h a week), with possible extension, who would be a part of the team at one of our customer in Basel.
We are looking for a Project Manager for driving global application technology renewal initiatives, such as Windows 10 application readiness, Windows 2003 upgrades, DB upgrades etc.
- Ensures conformance of the program effort to the technology strategies and provides overall leadership and management for the project effort
- Scoping and planning the project, including developing and gaining agreement for the project plans
- Ensuring the key deliverables are produced on time, within budget, and in accordance with the agreed quality requirements
- Ensuring that all those involved in the project are adequately trained and briefed in the approach and techniques to be employed
- Ensuring that the program head, sponsor, and steering committee are fully informed of progress, risks to meeting program objectives, and issues that they need to address
- Ensuring that quality reviews take place as planned
- Reviews/approves project plans for conformance to program strategy and program plan and schedule
- Building commitment and agreement on the project plan and its implementation with Application Portfolio Managers
- Acts as the communications conduit to program head
- Conducts periodic briefings/status updates
- Strong technical background, experienced to work in large Pharma corporation is highly preferred, used to communicate to a community of business application managers about technology changes, analytical & reporting skills
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- 7+ years experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
If you are looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic team within an international environment, please send your application (max. 4 - 5 pages, word format) in English, stating your detailed skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online seit 06.09.2016
zurück zur Liste